Summer Activities Guide 2013June 12, 2013
Serrania de Ronda Guide 2013October 2, 2013
Costa de la Luz Guide 2013
Jon Clarke takes a trip along the Costa de la Luz, Andalucia’s most unspoilt, if sometimes rather breezy, coastline.
- In the eye of the Hurricane: It is a quarter of a century since film producer James Whaley joined his brother to create the first hip hotel on the Costa de la Luz.
- Please save our beaches!
- Gin Tunics, tuna lollipops and tuna yachts… despite Belinda Beckett not eating fish, Zahara’s V Ruta de Atún festival had her hooked!
- Tarifa is a fantastic place to go whale and dolphin watching.
- The Costa de la Luz is a great spot for activities and in particular wind and waves.
- How Vejer de la Frontera reinvented itself as a food Mecca, writes Dining Secrets of Andalucia editor Jon Clarke.
- James Bryce has a poke around Chiclana and Sancti Petri, where ancient leaders Hannibal and Caesar are said to have taken their time off.
- Costa de la Luz: Home of hip hotels
- To dine for! The food on the Costa de la Luz just keeps better, reckons Jon Clarke.
Click ‘Download’ for the PDF version of the publication