Ronda Guide 2015October 30, 2015
The Axarquia Guide 2015December 14, 2015
Festive Countdown / Winter in Jerez 2015
The twinkle of Christmas lights are set to transform Spain’s streets into a winter wonderland. The Olive Press takes a trip around Andalucia and Gibraltar on a mission to discover the top festive getaways.
- Ronda: Into the mountains.
- Vejer, the gastronomic capital of the Costa de la Luz.
- Christmas spirit.
- Jerez: An escape with sherry by the barrel, horses and flamenco to spice things up.
- It’s a musical instrument, it’s a riotous Spanish Christmas celebration and zambombas originated in Jerez,
- Jerez de la Frontera has finally got a range of top class places to eat, writes Jon Clarke.
- Christmas reads.
- Jingle bell rock: Nowhere does Christmas like Gibraltar, writes Tom Powell.
Click ‘Download’ for the PDF version of the publication