Festive Countdown / Winter in Jerez 2015November 15, 2015
Sierra Nevada Guide 2016December 31, 2015
The Axarquia Guide 2015
THE AXARQUIA – Mountain peaks, olive groves, vineyards and Moorish villages take Rob Horgan’s breath away on a journey up hills and back in time through the Axarquia.
- Nerja’s Caves: Some of Europe’s finest.
- Laid back Competa: Home for life.
- Walking with Guy Hunter-Watts: One of Andalucia’s most rewarding mountain adventures lies in wait inland from Nerja.
- One of the Axarquia’s most emblematic hotels has a new chef guaranteeing the perfect winter break.
- Comares: Balcony of the Axarquia.
- Start the day with a dawn hike from Comares.
- Axarquia’s top vineyard has opened its own restaurant, discovers Jon Clarke.
- Puente Don Manuel: Now the main inland hub of the Axarquia.
- The property market by Axarquia Properties boss Sally Harrison.
- Hotel Vinuela is taking the concept of relaxing to a whole new level with its brand new spa, writes Jon Clarke.
- The Axarquia: Where to stay.
- The Axarquia: Where to eat.
- Art of cooking: El Olivo
Click ‘Download’ for the PDF version of the publication