The Axarquia Guide 2015December 14, 2015
Weddings in Andalucia and GibraltarFebruary 15, 2016
Sierra Nevada Guide 2016
Christmas card snowscapes and adrenaline-pumping thrills are guaranteed at one of Spain’s finest ski resorts. Iona Napier negotiates the slopes of the Sierra Nevada.
- Pocket-friendly resort.
- Swap your skis for a wild mountain adventure with experienced Telemark.
- From Flamenco stars to celebrity bullfighters, few places beat La Bodeguita and La Tinaja for apres-ski and fine dining.
- Sierra Nevada’s slopes offer Spain’s snowboarders a pleasure playground.
- British ski teachers have been teaching on the slopes for an incredible 20 years.
- WHERE TO STAY: Sierra Nevada has one of the best mixes of quality restaurants in Andalucia.
- WHERE TO EAT: From modern to traditional, there is something for everyone’s budget in the Sierra Nevada.
Click ‘Download’ for the PDF version of the publication