Estepona Guide 2015July 15, 2015
Guadalhorce Valley Guide 2015July 15, 2015
Benalmadena and Torremolinos Guide 2015
From Moorish invaders to Buddhists and from dolphins to its own ‘Guiri Army’, Benalmadena is the quintessential good time had by all, writes Tom Powell.
- Where magic is made.
- Guiri’s paradise.
- Benalmadena offers a lot for golf lovers.
- Sealife turns 20 this year as Benalmadena continues to make an almighty splash with its attractions.
- With an incredible range of facilities, activities, dance groups and shows, it is no surprise that Sunset Beach Club is one of the Costa del Sol’s most successful hotels.
- Rob Horgan discovers a transformed Torremolinos, the Spanglish, sunkissed spiritual home of the Costa del Sol package holiday.
- LGBT-ers from around the world are flocking to splurge a rainbow of currencies in Spain’s gay capital.
- Angels Emergency Response.
- Demand for property in Benalmadena has shot up in recent years, writes Tom Powell.
- Benalmadena and Torremolinos have finally got a dining scene of which to be proud, writes Jon Clarke.
- Preview the front page by clicking on the image above or click on ‘add to cart’ to download the publication as a PDF file