Benalmadena and Torremolinos Guide 2015July 15, 2015
Marbella Guide 2015July 15, 2015
Guadalhorce Valley Guide 2015
Plunged into the Guadalhorce Valley, Rob Horgan discovers a secret world of lakes, white villages and rocky mountain highs hiding in the hills behind the Costa del Sol.
- Different worlds.
- Andalucia’s lake district.
- The big brother of the Guadalhorce Valley, Coin has kept hold of the charm that sweeps through the pueblos blancos across the region.
- My recipe for Wellbeing. Jon Clarke visits a brand new retreat in a hidden valley 20 minutes from the coast,.
- Castle of light.
- Visitors are flocking to take the El Chorro Challenge along the ‘world’s most dangerous walkway’.
- Spain’s greatest expat writer Gerald Brenan made the Guadalhorce Valley his home and now his house the Queen of Los Angeles has been restored to its former glory.
- With Brits flocking to Andalucia in their droves, estate agents are running out of properties to sell as townhouses and dream fincas are snapped up in the Guadalhorce Valley.
- Alluring Alora.
- Andalucia’s poshest pet hotel has installed an incredible sensory garden.
- There’s a fantastic mix of restaurants in the Guadalhorce Valley, writes Jon Clarke.
- Guadalhorce Valley has some of Andalucia’s best rural retreats to luxuriate in, writes Jon Clarke.
Click ‘Download’ for the PDF version of the publication