Guadalhorce Valley Guide 2015July 15, 2015
Fuengirola Guide 2015July 15, 2015
Marbella Guide 2015
Marbella is a lot more than a cocktail of buzzy beach clubs and non-stop nightlife lit up by celebrities, writes Tom Powell.
- Tourism Queen
- Marbella resident of three decades Giles Brown on the reasons why the town is set to boom again this summer.
- Built by Romans.
- From the globally famous to the fabulously rich, major players flock to Marbella like paparazzi to a photo opportunity.
- The high-spending UK party crowd is a continuous dynamo of income as Marbella raises its game in the quality stakes.
- Snaking high above the town’s new boulevard San Pedro de Alcantara’s sensational new bridge is a symbol of racier things to come.
- Cracking backs and strumming guitars, osteopath-cum-musician Mark Shurey is a master of many trades.
- The art of redesigning a smile.
- The Olive Press looks back at the lives of the aristocrats and celebrities that turned a small fishing village into a glitzy, star-studded resort for the ‘jet set’.
- One of Andalucia’s most rewarding mountain adventures lies in wait among the pine trees just a few miles inland from Marbella, writes Tom Powell.
- Marbella’s property market is leading the Costa del Sol – and even Spain – on the road to economic recovery.
- Centro Plaza – which celebrates its 25th anniversary this year – is a truly international commercial hub.
- Marbella’s ‘casco historico’ has become one of Andalucia’s true references for dining, writes Jon Clarke.
- Since the visit of US First Lady Michelle Obama, the old town of Marbella has become a must visit on the tourist circuit.
- Marbella is Andalucia’s true dining capital, writes Dining Secrets of Andalucia editor Jon Clarke.
Click ‘Download’ for the PDF version of the publication