Mijas & La Cala Guide 2014June 6, 2014
Guadalhorce Valley 2014July 21, 2014
Marbella Guide 2014
Elegant, Affluent and Ancient. No place for the hoi polloi, upmarket Marbella is for the classy, the extravagant and the stinking rich. Belinda Beckett explores the resilient charisma of Spain’s most famous resort, now leading the nation out of recession
- Giles Brown tears himself away from the TOWIE crowd (he much prefers Eva Longoria, left) to pick out his favourite spots in town. Just don’t call it Marbs…
- The Olive Press looks back at the lives of the aristocrats and celebrities that turned a small fishing village into a glitzy, starstudded resort for the jet set.
- AJ Linn on how he helped to form a successful campaign group that stopped a billion euro skyscraper project that threatened to alter the Marbella skyline forever last year.
- Financial Foodie Mark Rickard picks his favourite places to unwind.
- Green zone and skate park for San Pedro as huge reconstruction project starts to take shape.
- There are more luxury cars in Marbella than just about anywhere else in Spain.
- Since the visit of Michelle Obama, the old town of Marbella has become a hive for some of Andalucia’s top dining… and some amazing shops to boot.
- The high-spending UK party crowd is a continuous dynamo of income for Marbella believes club boss Neil Acland.
- Andalucian Properties’ John Stephenson was all set to leave Spain 13 years ago for Oz. Now he is staying put as Marbella’s property market gets healthier and healthier.
- Marbella is Andalucia’s fine dining capital, writes Dining Secrets of Andalucia editor Jon Clarke.
Click ‘Download’ for the PDF version of the publication