Marbella Guide 2014July 21, 2014
Costa de la Luz 2014July 21, 2014
Guadalhorce Valley 2014
A breath of fresh air… The mountains, rivers, wildlife and greenery of the Guadalhorce Valley feel a million miles away from the Costa del Sol.
- Andalucia’s own ‘bread basket’
- Tom Powell takes a stroll up to the ancient Moorish redoubt in Cartama.
- Alhaurin el Grande is returning to the days when it was known as the ‘Garden of Allah’ by the Moors and as the ‘Garden of Eden’ by writer Gerald Brenan.
- Alora, at the heart of the Guadalhorce valley, is beginning to unveil its fascinating historical importance.
- Why Coin – the capital of the Guadalhorce Valley – is closely connected to Captain Cook, Christopher Columbus and Eldorado… not to mention citrus fruits.
- Insurance agent Jacqueline Caplan lists her top 10 reasons to live in Coin.
- More and more people are looking for an authentic Spanish life in the wild and green Guadalhorce Valley.
- Rural Retreats.
- Creative Cuisine.
Click ‘Download’ for the PDF version of the publicationile